Contributions to your Professional training:
At the end of master’s degree in Administration and Business management, the graduate will be able to:
- Identify the main current theories and trends of the professional practice in the subject of Administration and Business Management to solve specific issues common to organizations.
- Administrative Leadership in the business of public and private areas.
- Make well-founded strategic and operative decisions.
- Propose measures focused to the creation of competitive advantages in organizations or designing of new business models.
- Management and development of business projects.
- Propose and evaluate business strategies for the continuous growth and sustainable development of companies, based on efficient executive management.
- On-site modality Graduate Degree
- Quarterly plan taking two academic subjects.
- Class schedule on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Each subject has a duration of six weekends.
- A total of 11 subjects.
- Duration of 2 years.
- Teaching system based on Chaos Analysis, Problem Resolution and Development of Projects.
- Degree obtained through a project or grade point.
- Knowledge Management
- Administration and the company
- Human Capital Administration
- Decision Making in Marketing
- Executive Skills
- Managerial Decisions
- Financial Administration Strategies
- Supply Chain Management
- Quality and Productivity Management
- Strategic Analysis of Business
- Innovation in Administration Projects