Contributions to your Professional training
At the end of master’s degree in Cognitive Development, the graduate will be able to:
- Apply the main current theories and trends of the professional practice in the area of Cognitive Sciences. Development and improvement of thinking abilities including the learning ability.
- Apply strategies that incorporate Cognitive Sciences principles in the improvement of Teaching-Learning processes, keeping in mind the peculiarities of the organization and the field of knowledge that correspond.
- Develop programs for improve the thinking abilities in problem solution processes, decisions making, critical thinking and creative thinking, etc.
- Elaboration and manage of cognitive development projects for individual, teamwork or social groups modalities.
- Interact with other professionals of the area for find innovative proposals in the development of thinking abilities.
- On-site modality Graduate Degree
- Pl Quarterly plan taking two academic subjects.
- Six-hour sessions
- Schedule: from 8:00 to 14:00 hrs.
- 13 subjects
- Degree obtained by grade point or Thesis
- Teaching system based on Chaos Analysis, Problem Resolution and Development of projects.
- Knowledge Management
- Thinking Development
- Cognitive Development Theories
- Cognitive Psychology
- Motivation and Metacognition
- Strategic Thinking
- Project Design of Cognitive Development
- Complex Thinking
- Cognitive Management of Creativity
- Epistemology and Thinking
- Thinking Communities
- Cognition, Technology and Learning
- Cognitive Development Projects Elaboration