Why study at the UMAD?
• The student obtains an advanced level in at least three foreign languages.
• The career provides a broad overview of the tourist industry and its possibilities.
• The student develops linguistic, methodologic, cultural, administrative and technologic skills.
• The study plan is focused on practice since the first semester.
• The teachers have proven experience in the specialty they teach.
• The teaching staff of Foreign Languages is either a native speaker or a certified C1/C2 level from The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.