Why study at the UMAD?
• The Study Plan provides elements to design mechanisms and robots.
• The study plan is focused to improve and optimize the manufacturing processes.
• Also, the study plan provides elements to evaluate the profitability of the propositions, through the knowledge of techniques and economic evaluation of the projects.
• Design Software allows resistance simulations, flexibility of materials and proposed mechanisms.
• The study plan is focused on practice since the first semester.
• The teachers have proven experience in the specialty they teach.
*The levels that you pass according with the placement test of English will be registered with 10 as a final grade.
*To be able to course University Algebra you must take Basic Mathematics.
“The subtotal of credits showed, in the description of the Study Plan, in each School term, can be modified due to the flexibility of the credits system. The students or the academic authorities can freely move some subjects per term.”
Note: The Study Plan contains 54 subjects (49 curricular subjects and 5 extracurricular English Courses) and one extra of Basic Mathematics only if necessity.