Contributions to your Professional training:
At the end of master’s degree in Interpretation and Translation, the graduate will be able to:
- Identify and implement elements that constitute a good interpretation and translation.
- Recognize the differences between consecutive and simultaneous interpretation and apply the skills necessary for both abilities.
- Analise and consider linguistics, para-linguistic and extralinguistic codes that influence an interpretation and translation.
- Employ technological equipment and software appropriate to interpretation and translation projects.
- Interpret consecutively and simultaneously speeches and translate texts with specific terminology in Business, Scientific-Technical, Diplomatic and Legal areas, from English to Spanish and vice versa.
- Contribute to International Communication according to each specialty from an intercultural perspective.
- Posgrado en modalidad presencial.
- Quarterly plan taking two academic subjects.
- Class schedule on Fridays and Saturdays.
- A total of 11 subjects, including three interpretation workshops and 3 translation workshops.
- Duration of 2 years.
- Degree obtained through a project or grade point.
- Interpretation or Translation Final Project
- Knowledge Management
- Greek and Latin Etymologies
- Basis and Techniques for Interpretation and Translation
- Ethnographic Communication
- Diplomatic-Legal Translation Terminology and Workshop
- Diplomatic-Legal Interpretation Terminology and Workshop
- Scientific-Technical Business Interpretation Terminology and Workshop
- Business Interpretation Terminology and Workshop
- International Standards Translation Workshop
- International Standards Interpretation Workshop
- Innovation in Interpretation and Translation Projects Workshop