Contributions to your Professional training:
At the end of master’s degree in Marketing Management, the graduate will be able to:
- Identify the main current theories and the best professional practices in the area of Marketing Management for improving strategies and activities in organizations.
- Estimate the future purchase behavior of consumers based on the best industrial practices.
- Design promotion strategies of a product to get a greater market spread.
- Establish Publicity Administration Systems and Product Campaign Design.
- Manage innovative projects in the Marketing Management area.
- On-site modality Graduate Degree
- Quarterly plan taking two academic subjects.
- Class schedule on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Each subject has a duration of six weekends.
- A total of 11 subjects.
- Duration of 2 years.
- Degree obtained through a project or grade point.
- Teaching system based on Chaos Analysis, Problem Resolution and Development of Projects.
- Knowledge Management
- Modern Management of Products and Brands
- Technology Applied to Marketing
- Decision making in Marketing
- Management Skills
- Specialized Publicity
- Financial Administration Strategies
- Managing the Supply Chain
- Market Intelligence Systems
- Semiotics and Customer Behavior
- Innovation in Marketing Projects