Contributions to your Professional training:
At the end of master’s degree in Customer Service Management, the graduate will be able to:
- Identify the main current theories and trends of the professional practice in the field of Customer Service Management to improve the customer’s satisfaction in organizations.
- Identify the elements that must be modified to improve customer satisfaction in organizations.
- Develop service attitudes necessary to improve customer satisfaction in a work team.
- Manage improvement projects and their application to obtain effective customer service.
- Contribute to the increase in productivity.
- Apply technology as a strategy to improve the efficiency in customer service processes.
- On-site modality Graduate Degree
- Quarterly plan taking two academic subjects.
- Class schedule on Friday and Saturday. Each subject has a duration of six weekends.
- A total of 11 subjects.
- Duration of 2 years.
- Teaching system based on Chaos Analysis, Problem Resolution and Development of Projects.
- Degree obtained through a project or grade point.
- Knowledge Management
- Administration and the company
- Service Marketing
- Communication and customer relations
- Management Skills
- Service Evaluation and Control
- Virtual Management and Customer Service
- Logistics Systems of the producer to customer
- Quality Strategies for Customer Service
- Customer Behavior
- Innovation in Service Projects