Contributions to your Professional training:
At the end of master’s degree in International Logistics, the graduate will be able to:
- Identifying Business Opportunities on a Global scope.
- Employing Information systems for logistics processes.
- Making informed decisions regarding the improvement of the Supply Chain.
- Conduct Financial Analysis emphasizing the impact cost and collection profitability.
- Negotiating prices and transport terms.
- Application of the Legal Framework for Foreign Trade in solving issues in the Supply Chain.
- Develop, understand and integrate Logistics Systems.
- Improve Business Productivity through Logistics solutions and opportunities in cost reduction.
- Formulate and evaluate Innovative Logistic Projects detecting areas of opportunity.
- On-site modality Graduate Degree
- Quarterly plan taking two academic subjects.
- Class schedule on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Each subject has a duration of six weekends.
- A total of 11 subjects.
- Duration of 2 years.
- Teaching system based on Chaos Analysis, Problem Resolution and Development of Projects.
- Degree obtained through a project or grade point.
- Integration of cutting-edge technology available in software for the company management taking advantage of the SAP University Alliance.
- Knowledge Management
- Strategic Costs Analysis
- Customs Legislation
- Business Ethics in Global Companies
- Management Skills
- Analysis of International Markets
- International Transport Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Use of IT Networks for Logistics
- Outsourcing Logistic Operators
- Innovation in International Logistic Projects