Why study at the UMAD?
– The students practice what they learn by developing projects for companies.
– The study plan is focused on practice since the first semester.
– The teachers have proven experience in the specialty they teach.
– Student internships are always related to their degrees and carried out in private or public institutions.
– The academic exchange program offers the possibility of meeting students of other countries including the practice of a foreign language.
– The conferences given by experts in the area, allow students to update the knowledge received in the classroom.