Why study at the UMAD?
• The career allows students to practice by developing projects for companies in the communication industry.
• The Study Plan is focused on the practice since first semester.
• The teachers have proven experience in the specialty they teach.
• Student internships are always related to their degrees and carried out in private or public institutions.
• The academic exchange program offers the possibility of meeting students of other countries including the practice of a foreign language.
• The conferences given by experts in the area, allow students to update the knowledge received in the classroom.